TEAM RULES/RINK ETIQUETTE
Rink Etiquette: This policy is very clear cut and will be enforced by Athletic Director Catabia. BH Fans represent the program, just as the players do. Any negativity or hostile behavior towards BH Players, opposing players/fans and officials will result in immediate ejection and disbarment from future home and away games. Please be a positive influence on our student athletes. No parent/guardian wants another adult speaking negatively about their child, therefore please reap what you sow.
- *NEW* Players are expected to be at their place of residence no later than 9:30 p.m. each night before games. Coaches will be conducting random curfew checks as they see fit. Punishment for violation of these rules will be subject to coaches discretion. Exceptions will be allowed on a case by case basis due to extenuating circumstances.
- Practice is 6:00 a.m. to 6:50 a.m. student-athletes not on the ice by 6:00 a.m. may be told to go home.
- If a student-athletes misses practice the day before a game they may not be eligible to play in that game (See Rule #1)
- Student-athletes may miss practice with the consent of Coach Tapper or Coach Dalton. Coaches must be notified and give permission before the practice
- If a student-athlete has an unexcused absence from game(s) they may be suspended by the team for an equal amount of games after upon coaches discretion
*Student-athletes that miss a game or practice due to another athletic team will be subject to a 50% season suspension
- Student-athletes are responsible for communicating with coaches regarding sickness, injuries or intent to miss a team event
- Student-athletes are expected to dress in their BHR hockey apparel for all games. Winter hats are permitted but no baseball caps.
- Helmet boxing is strictly prohibited. Any student-athletes engaging in this activity as a participant or spectator will immediately be dismissed from the team.
- Student-athletes must be in accordance with all MIAA policies