- Practice is 6:00 a.m. to 6:50 a.m. student-athletes not on the ice by 6:00 a.m. may be told to go home.
- If a student-athletes misses practice the day before a game they may not be eligible to play in that game (See Rule #1)
- Student-athletes may miss practice with the consent of Coach Tapper or Coach Dalton. Coaches must be notified and give permission before the practice
- If a student-athlete has an unexcused absence from game(s) they may be suspended by the team for an equal amount of games after upon coaches discretion
*Student-athletes that miss a game or practice due to another athletic team will be subject to a 50% season suspension
- Student-athletes are responsible for communicating with coaches regarding sickness, injuries or intent to miss a team event
- Student-athletes are expected to dress in their BHR hockey apparel for all games. Winter hats are permitted but no baseball caps.
- Helmet boxing is strictly prohibited. Any student-athletes engaging in this activity as a participant or spectator will immediately be dismissed from the team.
- Student-athletes must be in accordance with all MIAA policies